Be sure to take a trip down to Burnet Texas on June 23 and 24th for the 2007 Texas Hill Country Railfair and Festival.
Hours & Admission
Saturday 9-5, Sunday 10-4. Adults $3, children under 10 free with each adult admission. Train ride tickets are sold separately at the fair.
- Railroadiana and model railroad vendors
- Railroad memorabilia museum
- Displays of rail cars and equipment
- Transportation, historical and preservation exhibits
- Train rides twice daily at 10 a.m. and 2:45 p.m. on the Bertram Local with a photo run-by of the Hill Country Flyer at the restored Bertram depot
- FREE railroad motorcar rides
This is also one of the rare occasions where you can also take the train to the train show!
The Hill Country Flyer offers daily round-trip service from Cedar Park to Burnet during the Texas Hill Country Railfair & Festival. Enjoy a three-hour layover at the Railfair in Burnet. Tickets start at $27 for adults. Hill Country Flyer and Bertram Local passengers receive admission to Railfair at no extra charge. For reservations, call the Austin Steam Train Association at (512) 477-8468.
For More Information:
- Railfair Photo Gallery
- For Railfair information: Visit their website or call the Austin Steam Train Association at (512) 477-8468.
- For railroad vendor and exhibitor registration: Contact Roy Ekstrum at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Texas Hill Country Railfair & Festival is a project of the Austin Steam Train Association and the Burnet Chamber of Commerce.